Thursday, September 29, 2011

I LOVE TEXAS!
I enjoy the accents and southern hospitality. And the golden opportunities that are open to me now. I Often feel loss now that i do not have my immediate family my mother and sister. I love my sister she is older than me and in many moments i wanted to disappear  when she was over bearing. and hated her when she yelled and told me what to do. I know i'm the baby "I'm SPOILED". i got it easy cause by the time i was born mom and dad were too tired from raising the other two correctly. And at the same time I feel robbed to a degree i don;t have some of the nice memories by brother and sister shared, and they had a idealic life with 2.5 kids and a black lab the american dream. times have changed and things are different i want all those thing i want my children to have the same relationship as my brother and sister shared. and at the same time i feel like me and my siter my only sister have been able to work thru some of our differences i mean come on we are not perfect but soon i'll convince her to move to texas to get closer and find us a place to belong to let go of our anxieties to find the better nicer people that the south has to offer. I LOVE you sister. i want you close by even when i dont want you near me i want to see you even if we have nothing to say. i will convince you to move over here.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Stopping over from Texas Blogging Gal.

    Where did you move from. My whole blog was created out of the homesickness of missing California after I moved to Texas. Didn't love it at first. It's grown on me as I've grown roots here.

    Hope you'll stop by...

    texifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing back. It took me a long time to respond too (spilled tea on my keyboard...still haven't replaced it. Typing on my husband's laptop now, which he usual takes to work with him).

    It can be really hard being away from family. I'm lucky to have my mom out here but my Dad is still back in California.

    Would it be ok if I added a link to your blog on the sidebar of texifornia.blogspot.com (under Texifornians)?

    ReplyDelete