Monday, September 5, 2011

long weekends

long weekends call for lots of family time... so here I am prisoner in my temp. home. Trying to find a way to cope with cabin fever that is to consume my sanity. Family full of know-it-all who hate women and think women are stupid. Remember i'm from LIBERAL California. Where women do not need men and can handle there own, where women can go to school full time work full time and manage a family with out men. So its hard for me to sit here and not punch or put these lil' pricks in there place and know what a real woman is like. I  try to find a way of proving women are not stupid.  Are we Irrational from 28 days to 28 days, Yes Emotional form 28 days to 28 days, Yes. Down right Bitchy yeah i mean come on we all menstruate even men a figurative way. Most days I'm too busy working and they're too busy working... did i mention they're money hungry. But with 72 hours of the same people you're bound to start climbing walls.  My husband is good he likes to get me out the house. That and going to the park with the baby I have an escape to quite and calm at least for a little while. The rest of the time I Spend in the room by my self that's why i took to blogging trying to keep who i am the real me "alive" and as "sane" as any woman can stay. Till Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment