Monday, April 1, 2013

Baseball!

Lets go dodgers! Opening day. The pre-game show the fireworks the music the fans all in gear. The smell of fresh cut grass. The stadium Parking and peanuts. Beer and hot dogs. That's what the baseball is about. At least to me the crowd singing take me out to the ball game. The seventh inning stretch. Fact that you know that even if you make less money. Are from a different country or speak more than one language that you have baseball to keep you together. That's what life is about. Delilah. Was exactly 1 month old the first time I took her to a game. She was a trooper. Didn't cry when I screamed and whooped for my boys in blue. She just looked all around and yawn and slept and ate like a good girl that she is. i think the hardest thing about opening day is that i am not there to cheer on the boys in blue. and that my sister is there without me.  My favorite Team. I had my dodger gear on today even though i work in a setting where i prove nursing care my dress code requires me to be dressed as business casual. i had my dodger watch and bracelet and lanyard. needless to say the locals mostly texas ranger fans where seething with anger. i liked no matter what we were all happy that wether i was cheering for the home team or the local team we were all happy that baseball was  back!!!!! maybe this will help fill the void i feel inside.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amy.

    Long time no see. I was looking through my old fb messages and came across obe from you inviting me to follow your blog. Wow so much has changed in our lives. I can't believe your still blogging. It was a pleasant surprise to see that u are. I am glad your doing well. Email me when you get a chance. It would be nice to catch up. Dn69q4@gmail.com. hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete